2017 BETAS Vendor Prize List
During our BETAS Technology Showcase, each of the vendors are able to collect visitor business cards for a chance to win a prize provided by the company. This is a great business development strategy for each of the participating companies and also is a fun way for the attendees to learn about these companies and take a chance to win some valuable prizes!
Below is a list of our 2017 participating vendors and the winners of each of their prizes:
- Bak USA: Adam Shine from Sunnking is the winner of the BakBoard.
- Lincoln Archives: Mike Harber from Blue Cross Blue Shield of WNY is the winner of a company themed gift basket with service coupons.
- Shatter IT: Rebecca Poynton from Vera View was the winner of a $50 Amazon gift card.
- Elevator Alley Kayak: Elizabeth Sujka from Ronco Communications is the winner of a Corporate Outing package.
- Ronco Communications: John Futscher from Buffalo Game Space is the winner of a portable projector.
- Toshiba: Cletis Earle from Kaleida Health is the winner of a Buffalo Bills practice jersey.
- 716 Marketing: Randolph R. Bianchi from Summer Street Capital Partners is the winner of 1 Hour of Free Integrated Marketing Communications consulting.
Sedara: Awarded 3 winners Star Wars memorabilia
- Mary Harris of Servotronics Inc.
- Lydia Parent of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
- Robert Samuels of One Source Partners
- Allegra: Jeff Manhardt from PMI Buffalo Chapter is the winner of a $100 printing gift certificate.
- CenturyLink: Mark Gleisner (Manager, IT Applications) at Kaleida Health won an Amazon Echo.
- InfoTech WNY Best Costume: Samuel Brett, network administrator at US itek is the winner of the $50 gift card.
Thank you to all of the BETAS Technology Showcase vendors who participated and congratulations to all of the vendor prize winners! See you next year at BETAS 2018!