Innovation Director, Enterprise Solutions
Apr 1, 2021
Jun 1, 2021
Do you enjoy shaping digital transformation? Do you want to work for an organization that’s poised for innovation? As a senior leader in IT, the Innovation Director, Enterprise Solutions will have a significant and immediate impact on Evans Bank’s current and future state as it relates to technology and operational efficiency.
The Enterprise Solutions team’s goal is to build innovative, repeatable, and scalable solutions that enable internal teams to do their jobs more efficiently and effectively using enterprise applications and data. The Innovation Director will also be able to roll up his/her sleeves and contribute directly to the success of our initiatives.
What we offer:
• An inclusive and collaborative environment where good listeners with high standards thrive
• A growing organization where people are engaged and empowered to solve problems and make decisions
• The ability to leverage your strengths and passions while making a lasting impact on the community
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Paid volunteer time to contribute to the betterment of the communities we serve
What we ask of you:
• Lead Digital Transformation at Evans by optimizing processes, empowering associates and driving data-driven decision making. Evaluate and prioritize opportunities for process automation and workflow, with an eye toward reuse and scalability, while eliminating manual, labor intensive, non-value add and error prone processes.
• Own both the multi-year technical strategy and the day-to-day operations of the Enterprise Solutions team, fostering innovation and implementing best practices.
• Build out a Center of Excellence model and team supporting enterprise level solutions including data, analytics, process management, workflow, process automation, and other bank-wide tools.
• Define Evans’ data strategy and identify required investments in data and analytics, while working closely and collaboratively with key business leaders and executive management to align priorities. Ensure data architecture is scalable, reliable, and secure.
• Lead the creation of new data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights through data analytics and information visualization.
• Evaluate and prioritize opportunities for process automation and workflow, with an eye toward reuse and scalability, working with the team and business partners to eliminate manual, labor intensive, non-value add and error prone processes:
o Develop engagement and agile- based delivery best practices with a relentless focus on delivering business value.
o Shape the policies, processes and tools that drive continuous operational excellence, improved control environments, and high value technology selection decisions.
o Design training, provide expertise, and coach users in best practices.
o Manage vendor relationships, pricing negotiations, and value attainment.
• Be a catalyst for change in the organization by promoting and inspiring new ways of doing work and new operating models to accelerate our digital transformation.
• Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills with ability to flex approach when communicating technical information to business partners and executives.
Experience and competencies:
• IT leadership experience; previous work in a financial institution or FinTech a plus
• Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
o Leading in a Center of Excellence model, collaborating with business partners to drive value in a collaborative way.
o Designing and building data repositories, managing data, and overseeing data governance and security
o Generating insights using analytics and reporting tools such as PowerBI, SAS, SQL
o Automating manual processes and workflows with tools like Nintex and Power Automate
o Leveraging the Microsoft O365 Power toolset beyond using Teams for collaboration
• Organizational skills, including follow through on tasks and the ability to manage competing priorities
• Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work through ambiguity
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Evans and its subsidiaries, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, sexual orientation, victims of domestic violence, protected veterans status, gender identity, genetic information, genetic predisposition or carrier status and any other category protected by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. This includes compensation based upon external and internal job worth in order to provide fair and competitive wages to associates.
How to Apply
Submit an application at www.evansbank.com/careers