< Back to Job Postings
Sales Support Specialist (two positions available)
Mar 14, 2019
|** Two positions are available for our sales support specialist role: 7 am- 3:30 pm or 10:30 am- 7:00 pm**
Are you passionate about working with sales teams to help drive revenue? Are you ready for a new career opportunity in a fast-paced and hard-working culture?
Garland Technology, the industry leader in delivering network products and solutions for enterprise, service providers and government agencies worldwide is seeking a self-motivated and talented Sales Support Specialist to join our fast-growing team.
This individual is responsible for supporting the regional sales managers with daily operations and providing administrative support.
- Maintain data integrity of Garland Technology’s ERP & CRM databases.
- Assist the sales team by inputting leads and ensuring leads are allocated correctly in CRM database.
- Process sales quotes for the sales team.
- Work with customers to close quotes as needed.
- Maintain and process warranty renewal quoting and records.
- Correspond with customers as needed to discuss renewing a warranty.
- Manage onboarding and record keeping for distributors and resellers.
- Work with sales team on Proof of Concept (POC) requests.
- Provide reports to the sales team as needed.
- Work with sales team to ensure accurate forecasting metrics.
- Assist the marketing department in maintaining the CRM database.
- Ability to work accurately with great attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively build trusting internal and external relationships. Can effectively communicate within all levels of a company.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach and sense of urgency on our customers’ behalf, anticipating our customers’ requirements and communicating effortlessly in a timely and
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work towards deadlines.
- Strong customer focus and a positive attitude.
- Must possess excellent verbal, written, telephone communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, maintain a pleasant, professional attitude towards customers and co-workers.
- 2 year degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years’ office experience in customer service, executive assistant or clerical role
- Experience working with a CRM system
How to Apply
For immediate consideration for our Sales Support Specialist role, please submit your resume to email@example.com.