Job Posting: Direct Hire Manufacturing Engineer
published on Monday, April 23rd, 2018
|Selective Staffing Solutions|
|Direct Hire Manufacturing Engineer|
Location: North Tonawanda, NY
Compensation: $25-30/hr, DOE
Hours: Monday-Friday 1st Shift
• Seeking candidate to design machining processes based off part drawing and required specifications
• Design tools and fixtures using SolidWorks CAD software.
• Troubleshoot and advise shop floor activities including but not limited to assembly, turning, milling, drilling, grinding, inspection, and finishing.
• Measure and examine completed parts to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments, such as micrometers.
• Develop and monitor production systems to increase productivity through the elimination of waste.
• Work with maintenance department on machine and facility maintenance.
• Write CNC programs for both Lathes and Mills.
• Identify equipment issues and suggest solutions with cost analysis.
• Write or revise business instructions, business processes, and Taylor Devices Specifications.
• Reverse engineer tools and fixtures
Experience and Skills Required:
• High school diploma or GED Required
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or post-secondary certificate preferred but not required.
• 5+ year(s) experience as a CNC Machinist required running CNC Mills and Lathes
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent leadership ability; experience in leadership role preferred
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have a positive, “can-do” attitude
• Previous ISO experience preferred
|How to Apply|
|If you're interested please call (716) 634-3300 or email your resume to Taylor@ssswny.com|