Job Posting: Technical Project Manager
published on Tuesday, February 7th, 2017
|Lighthouse Technology Services|
|Technical Project Manager|
|How to Apply|
|Work Location: Buffalo, NY
Contract type: 9 month contract
Job Requirement Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager
• This is in the Enterprise Data Services – Enterprise Data Warehouse group
Depending on size and where the project is in the lifecycle this resource will be managing– 2-3 projects at a time.
• Major projects are $1-2MM.
• Smaller projects are between $200-500K
• This resource will be onboarding data into the warehouse, providing outbound data feeds to client systems.
• MS Project is preferred but the bank is in the process of eventually moving to CA-PPM
• The PM will be responsible to create estimates for the projects, track actuals, and perform monthly forecasts in CA-PPM
• The major project is in the requirements phase.
Sr. Technical Project Manager Opportunity
• This is an exciting position for an individual who is passionate about working on key enterprise data initiatives in a dynamic environment.
• If you are looking for a challenging position where you are responsible for the delivery and execution of enterprise solutions and working with industry leading toolsets this could be the position for you.
• Looking for candidates that want a leadership position that you will be empowered to recommend, design and deliver solutions in a fast paced environment.
• You will be part of a team creating real change in an organization in how data is organized and used to generate business intelligence for current and future decisions.
• 10+ years exp. in project related work, systems analysis and systems development environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Prior management experience preferred
• Requires a complete understanding of the system development life cycle
• Experience with the skills, application(s) and functions of the technology area being led
• Requires familiarity with application development support software and hardware platforms
• Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms - Able to lead design and specification walkthroughs
• MS Office Proficiency
• Project Management Software Skills (i.e. CA-PPM)
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS PREFERRED:
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Understanding of data management and warehousing technology (Teradata, Informatica)
• Proven ability to multi-task and work within challenging time frames
• Experience in Enterprise Data Management, Data Warehousing, ETL Programming, and/or Data Quality projects is desired.
• Experience with Customer 360, Profitability, Marketing, Regulatory and Risk Reporting Projects working with data in a Financial Services environment