Submit your Business Pitch to Bright Buffalo Niagara Entrepreneur Expo
InfoTech WNY is proud to be a sponsor of Bright Buffalo's Entrepreneur Expo! Get your business appliations in before April 18 to have the opportuntiy to pitch your business idea to investors. Read more below!
Applications are now open for the opportunity to pitch your business idea to investors at the 2016 Bright Buffalo Niagara Entrepreneur Expo!
Applications are due by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, April 18.
Date: Wednesday, June 15
Location: Hotel @ The Lafayette, 391 Washington St. Buffalo, NY
Time: 2 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Event Highlights include:
- 30, 90-second and five, five-minute live pitches from 35 entrepreneurs
- Entrepreneur trade show and cocktail reception
- Keynote address from Bill Rancic, New York Times bestselling author and winner of NBC's breakthrough program "The Apprentice"
- Award ceremony including a grand prize of $20K*, a half hour one-on-one mentoring session with Bill Rancic, and an automatic pass into the 43North semifinals round, the world's largest business plan competition
- Plus, $5K People's Choice prize
35 of the brightest entrepreneurs will be selected from the applicants to pitch and exhibit at Bright Buffalo Niagara. Five will be selected to present a five-minute pitch with the opportunity to win $20K, and 30 will be selected to present a 90-second pitch with the opportunity to win $5K.
Applications will be reviewed by a vetting committee and narrowed down to 35 of the brightest entrepreneurs. These 35 will subsequently be further narrowed down to 10 applicants that will be required to conduct a mandatory five-minute live pitch to the vetting committee on either May 20 or May 23at d!g, 640 Ellicott Street, Buffalo, NY. All applicants will be notified May 25 of their acceptance to Bright, and will be advised as to whether they make up the 30, 90-second pitch slot or will be one of the five, five-minute pitches to compete for the grand prize of $20,000.
In addition, selected applications will have the ability to partake in our annual Mentor Match-Up on June 9 and June 10. The Mentor Match-Up will allow for a one-on-one session with an ecosystem mentor to fine tune your presentation.
Questions? Contact Us.