BN360 Call for Nominations - Spotlight Professionals
|Friday, September 22nd|
|Fri, Sep 22nd, 5:00pm - Fri, Sep 22nd, 5:00pm|
Every year, BN360 recognizes exceptional young professionals as part of our Spotlight Professionals program. Spotlights are nominated based upon their success in not only their career but also engagement within the community and commitment to strengthen the Buffalo Niagara region.
We are asking groups that are part of our Young Professionals Guide help us push nominations as we get closer to the deadline.
Can you help us by pushing it out on your social media channels?
The nomination deadline is Friday, September 22nd.
This is a great opportunity to nominate an extraordinary Young Professional you know. The exposure for the individual and their organization can’t be beat:
During the 2017-2018 season:
• Highlighted at the annual BN360 Kickoff Party on Thursday, November 9th at the Barrel Factory
• Professional photo and profile blog featured on thepartnership.org
• Complimentary individual BN360 membership
• Complimentary ticket to the Partnership’s 2018 HobNob event and Annual Report
During the spotlight’s featured month:
• Cover photo on BN360 Facebook
• Cover photo on BN360 Twitter
• Guest blog written by the spotlight, featured on thepartnership.org, on social, and in monthly newsletter
• Full-page feature ad in Spree Magazine
• Feature story by Jeff Russo, from WKBW, shown on the 5pm news
• Live interview on AM Buffalo
Help BN360 recognize outstanding young professionals in the region. Nominate a Spotlight Professional today!